Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Remedie for cold days and dark mornings::Salsa

Getting into my car at 5:30am when it's dark and cold is just...not fun. I can feel the winter months creeping up on me. Longing for the warmpth that summer offeres I pop in a Salsa CD. Magically I am teleported to a warm destination, my hips start to to move and suddenly the heat from the music invades my whole body. Folks Annette has left the building (do not fret I still have two hands on the wheel and eyes fixed on the road:)

Arriving at my destination I am thankful for the 20min fiesta! I feel awake, pumped and happy to be alive (all at 6:00am in the morning, with out caffeine I might add).

This morning I salute the countries and cultures that have brought us Northerners the gift of warmth and love that Salsa offers . I encourage those of you who are mourning the change of seasons to take a dose of this live giving stuff. Go take a class, hit up a club or simply enjoy on your Ipod. This time of year (well anytime of year actually) it's guaranteed to put a warm smile on your face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv1ZsSrE03o

Muchos besos,
Annette

1 comment:

  1. Hi darling!
    I agree with you on salsa...I just LOVE IT! Me and my friends go salsa dancing at least once a week and it always puts me in a great mood:)

    Keep up the blog!
    xoxo
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete